GDPR 679/2016 - Information on the protection of personal data
To those who sign contracts for the services of SMERALDABOATS.COM or who require activities of presales, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679, we provide some information regarding the processing of your Personal Data, not only to comply with the obligations of law, but above all because transparency and correctness are a fundamental part of our activity within the GDPR 679/2016.
Users are informed:
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations established therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
Code of Conduct
The Owner declares to have adhered to a binding and certified code of conduct regarding the processing of personal data as established in Articles. 40 and 42 GDPR
Purpose of the Treatment
1. Follow up the activities of presales and commercial information requested by the subject
2. Manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, as well as any accessory devices required, including any fulfillment related to tax and accounting obligations
3. To manage and execute the contact requests of the interested party, requests for the supply of services, in requests for assistance, also through communication to third parties
4. Data deriving from an implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols, through processing to identify users, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, including the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. These data are collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site or for technical reasons for correct operation.
5. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner).
6. SMERALDABOATS performs data profiling according to the methods and limits of regulation, with the sending of promotional information relating to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on the preferences expressed in the conferment of personal data.
The Data Controller informs that it will process the data provided, mainly directly or through assignment to another person in the European context
Pursuant to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you, to obtain an indication of the origin and purpose and methods of processing, updating, correction , the integration of data, the cancellation of data processed in violation of the law and has the right to object to the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Exercise of rights - Complaint
Access to data
You have the right to request copies of personal data that you have provided us in a structured format, commonly used and readable electronically, and / or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Duration of Storage Treatment
In general, SMERALDABOATS keeps your personal data short periods of time, or for the time necessary to execute the contract.
• We may retain some of your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal and tax obligations and to protect our contractual interests.
• Exceptionally we may retain some of your personal data for the conduct of investigative activities, as required by law.
• We declare that, after 24 months from the end of the contractual obligations or the activities of presales and commercial requests, we will remove the personal data not otherwise necessary for binding regulations.
Withdrawal of consent and limitation of the processing of personal data.
It is possible at any time to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data by sending us a notice specifying the wish to revoke the consent, or proceed directly with the unsubscription if required. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of any processing activity based on it prior to its withdrawal.
SMERALDABOATS is committed to protecting your personal information, this document lists the information we may collect and the way we may use it.